First of all, you must first determine the maximum power of your electricity. The power of the large generator must be 10% to 30% larger than the maximum power you set. If you choose a large generator with insufficient power, it will cause insufficient power and cannot work normally. Do not buy a unit with too much power. Too large capacity will cause a waste of money. can be 10% to 30% higher than the maximum power of the electricity you use. Here we provide the following three methods:
- Large-scale generator power estimation method
- Count the power of all electrical equipment in the unit: including production equipment, public facilities (such as elevators, etc.), office equipment, fire-fighting facilities, living facilities, etc., and calculate the total power.
- Estimate the capacity of various facilities that may increase in the future.
- Analyze the power in the facilities that already exist and are to be increased, and evaluate or find the starting power of such facilities.
- Finally determine the generator capacity or power