DSE 4510 Manual & Auto Start Control Module For Generator Genset DSE4510
Availability: 12 in stock
Substitute Deep Sea 4510 Generator Controller DSE4510
Now in stock for Original purchase
DSE Generator Controller DSE4510 monitors engine speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, frequency, voltage, current, power and fuel level, the modules will give comprehensive engine and alternator protection. This will be indicated on the largest back-lit LCD icon display in its class via an array of warning, electrical trip and shutdown alarms.
Electronic J1939 (CAN) and non-electronic (alternator sensing) engine support for diesel, gas and petrol engines all in one variant.
With a number of flexible inputs, outputs and protections, DSE 4510 Generator Controller can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of applications including lighting towers with the added option for staged loading outputs.
Through USB Communication DSE4510 Generator Controller can be easily configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC Software or can be fully configured through the module’s fascia.
The DSE 4510 Generator Controller and the DSE4520 Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module are suitable for a wide variety of single gen-set applications.
• Largest back-lit icon display in its class
• Fully configurable via the fascia or PC using USB communication
• Extremely efficient power save mode
• 3 phase generator sensing
• 3 phase mains (utility) sensing (DSE4520 only)
• Generator/load power monitoring (kW, kV A, kV Ar, pf)
• Generator/load current monitoring and protection
• Fuel and crank outputs (configurable when using CAN)
• 4 configurable DC outputs (2 for DSE4510)
• 3 configurable analogue/digital inputs
• 4 configurable digital inputs
• Configurable staged loading outputs
• CAN and alternator speed sensing in one variant
• 3 engine maintainance alarms
• Engine speed protection
• Engine hours counter
• Engine pre-heat
• Engine run-time scheduler
• Battery voltage monitoring
• Start on low battery voltage
• Configurable remote start input
• Comprehensive warning, electrical trip or shutdown protection upon fault condition
• LCD alarm indication
• Event log (15)
• Hours counter provides accurate information for monitoring and maintenance periods
• User-friendly set-up and button layout for ease of use
• Multiple parameters are monitored simultaneously which are clearly displayed on the largest back-lit icon display in its class
• Compatible with a wide range of CAN engines, including tier 4 engine support
• IP65 rating (with optional gasket) offers increased resistance to water ingress
DSE4520 as same as DSE 4510 but add Automatically transfers between mains (utility) and generator