DSE 704 Auto Mains Failure Generator Controller For Generator Genset DSE704
Substitute Deep Sea 704 Generator Controller DSE704
Availability: 20 in stock
The DSE 704 Generator Controller is an Auto Mains Failure Control Module that offers an excellent range of engine monitoring and protection features. The module has been designed to monitor engine temperature, low oil pressure, fail to start, charge failure, over speed and under speed.
When the module detects a fault condition it automatically shuts down the engine. The module also includes two user configurable auxiliary inputs.
The Dse 704 Generator AMF Controller have been designed to automatically start the generator when the mains (utility) power fails.
As soon as mains (utility) power is restored the modules have been designed to transfer the load back to the mains (utility) provide. The modules then instruct the engine to begin the cool down procedure and stopping sequence (user configured).
• Automatic mains (utility) provide monitoring
• Automatic shutdown when fault conditions are detected
• Manual start
• Engine pre-heat
• Engine monitoring and protection features
• Protected Solid State (PSS) outputs
• Front panel mounting
• Front panel programming
• Tamper proof engine hours counter
• Remote start
• LED indicators
• Configurable timers
• Configurable outputs
• Single/three phase mains sensing
• Transfers between mains (utility) and generator power
• On-site module configuration to match user requirements
• Hours counter provides accurate information for monitoring maintenance and warranty periods
• Multiple engine parameters are monitored simultaneously
There are no reviews yet.