DSE 710 Auto Start Control Module For Generator Genset DSE710
Availability: 19 in stock
Substitute Deep Sea 710 Generator Controller DSE710
DSE710,DSE720 Product Specification.pdf
Now in stock for Original purchase
The DSE710 Generator Controller is an Automatic Start Control Module that offers an advanced range of engine monitoring and protection features.
The module has been designed to monitor generator frequency, generator volts, generator current, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, engine running hours and battery volts.
The module also displays the engine speed. When the module detects a fault condition it automatically shuts down the engine and indicates the exact fault on the modules LCD display or
relevant LED indicator.
The DSE710 Controller can be configured using the front panel or via the DSE810 interface and a PC. The module can also be controlled from a PC that is located up to 100 meters away.
Compatible Gensets: Cummins,Perkins,Deutz,Caterpillar, Aksa, Volve, Marelli, Mecc Alte, Marathon, WeiChai, ShangChai, YANAN, Kipor and many more Brands
• PC configurable
• Digital and analogue inputs
• Digital outputs
• Automatic shutdown or warning when fault conditions are detected
• Manual start
• Engine pre-heat
• Engine monitoring and protection features
• Protected Solid State (PSS) outputs
• Front panel mounting
• Front panel programming
• Tamper proof engine hours counter
• Remote start
• LED indicators
• Configurable timers
• Configurable outputs
• Configurable inputs
• Back-lit character/icon LCD display
• On-site module configuration and remote configuration (Max 100 Meters) using PC software
• User-friendly set-up and button layout
• Multiple engine parameters are monitored simultaneously
• License free PC software