AVR R150 Automatic Voltage Regulator for Diesel Generator
Substitute Leroy Somer Voltage Regulator R150 AVR
Availability: 20 in stock
AVR R150 Automatic Voltage Regulator Replace for Diesel Generator Alternator Genset
The main function is to stabilize and regulate the voltage of the generator.
1) Sensing input
– Voltage: 240 V AC ±10% for 1 phase, 380 V up to 480 V AC ±10% for 3 phase, 2 line sensing AVR Senses true average of the line to line waveform. Use Resistor (SMD) network for trouble free sensing & control of sensed voltage / regulation.
2) Input power
– Voltage: 415V for 3 phase and 240V for 1 phase
– Frequency: 50/60 Hz
3) Output power
– Voltage: 105 V DC at 240V AC Input
6 Amps DC Continuous
8 Amps for 30sec. (when allowed by field resistance)
4) Operating temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC
5) Storage temperature: -40ºC to +80ºC
6) Voltage adjustment: min ± 10% of rated voltage.
7) Stability adjustment: adjustable to get Steady state Stability good transient response.
8) Remote Voltage adjustment: to get ±10% of set terminal voltage (with 2W / 2.5W , 1 Watt pot).
9) Droop for parallel operation: 4% droop for 5 Amps from «U» phase.
10) Auxiliary input A1 & A2: ±4.5V DC will give change in terminal voltage by ±10%.
11) Under frequency roll – off adjustment: available below 46 Hz for 50 Hz & below 56 Hz for 60 Hz.
12) Voltage Build up: ≥ 2 Volts (L-N)
13) Voltage regulation: ± 0.8% at AVR terminals.
14) Thermal drift: ± 1% for 30º C change in temperature.
15) Response time: less than 50 milli seconds.
16) Closed loop response: typically 0.5sec to recover to 98% of the set voltage for a field forcing ratio of 1:2.
17) Sense Loss protection: voltage should collapse, when the sensing circuit is open.
18) Over excitation protection: 10V DC to 85V DC. Set point : 60 V DC
19) Fuse for protection: 6 Amps, 240 Volts AC.
20) All potentiometers: multi-turn except Droop pot (Droop-single turn)
21) Sealing of Potentiometers: except V – trim pot all pots are sealed.
There are no reviews yet.