The potentiometer of the generator voltage regulation board includes:
VOL: Voltage regulation
Function: If the voltage adjustment does not match the output voltage, turn the voltage adjustment potentiometer clockwise to increase the output voltage; otherwise, the opposite is true.
DROOP: Reactive power adjustment during parallel operation
Function: adjust the current to compensate the voltage drop
UF: low frequency protection adjustment
Function: play low frequency protection
TRIM: Reactive power adjustment during parallel operation
Function: Optimize voltage correction sensitivity.
OVER EXC: Over-excitation protection adjustment
Function: Over-current de-excitation makes the generator under rated power, rotate the excitation trip potentiometer counterclockwise to make the indicator diode light up, and then rotate clockwise about 5 degrees.
STAB: stable adjustment
Function: Adjust the stability.
Optimize voltage correction sensitivity
- Adjust the excitation current according to the change of the generator load to maintain the terminal voltage as a given value.
- Control the reactive power distribution among the generators in parallel operation.
- Improve the static stability of parallel operation of generators.
- Improve the transient stability of parallel operation of generators.
- When a fault occurs inside the generator, demagnetize to reduce the degree of fault loss.
- Implement the maximum excitation limit and the minimum excitation limit for the generator according to the operation requirements.