Diesel generator set maintenance requirements at all levels:
1) Check the daily work report of the generator.
2) Check the generator: oil level, coolant level.
3) Daily check whether the generator is damaged, leaking, and whether the belt is loose or worn.
1) Repeat the daily A-level inspection.
2) Check the air filter, clean or replace the air filter element.
3) Drain the water or sediment in the fuel tank and fuel filter.
4) Check the water filter.
5) Check the starting battery.
6) Start the generator and check for influence.
7) Use air to blow the cooling fins at the front and rear of the cooler with clean water.
Level B Maintenance
1) Repeat Level A daily and weekly inspections.
2) Change the engine oil. (The oil replacement cycle is 250 hours or one month)
3) Replace the oil filter. (The replacement cycle of the oil filter element is 250 hours or one month)
4) Replace the fuel filter element. (The replacement cycle is 250 hours or one month)
5) Replace the coolant or check the coolant. (The replacement cycle of the water filter element is 250-300 hours, and the supplementary coolant DCA is
6) Clean or replace the air filter. (The air filter replacement cycle is 500-600 hours)
1) Replace the diesel filter, oil filter, water filter, and replace the water and oil in the water tank.
2) Adjust the tension of the fan belt.
3) Check the supercharger.
4) Disassemble, inspect and clean the PT pump and actuator.
5) Disassemble the rocker arm chamber cover and check the T-shaped pressure plate, valve guide and intake and exhaust valves.
6) Adjust the nozzle lift; adjust the valve clearance.
7) Check the charging generator.
8) Check the radiator of the water tank and clean the external radiator of the water tank.
9) Add water tank treasure to the water tank to clean the inside of the water tank.
10) Check the diesel engine sensor and connecting wires.
11) Check the diesel engine instrument box.
1) Replace oil, diesel, bypass, water filter, replace oil and engine circulating water.
2) Clean or replace the air filter.
3) Disassemble the rocker arm cover, check the valve guide and the T-shaped pressure plate.
4) Check and adjust the valve clearance.
5) Replace the upper and lower pads of the rocker chamber.
6) Check the fan and bracket, and adjust the belt.
7) Check the supercharger.
8) Check the electrical wiring of the diesel engine.
9) Check the circuit of the motor excitation part.
10) Connect the wiring in the measuring instrument box.
11) Check the water tank and external cleaning.
12) Repair or replace the water pump.
13) Disassemble and inspect the wear of the main bearing and connecting rod bearing of one cylinder.
14) Check or adjust the working condition of electronic speed regulation.
15) Align the generator lubricating points with grease.
16) Align the generator excitation part for dust removal.
17) Check the axial and radial clearances of the supercharger, and repair them in time if they are out of tolerance.
18) Clean and calibrate the fuel injector and fuel pump