- The lubricating oil is not clean.
- There are impurities in the oil passage.
- There are foreign objects in the intake and exhaust pipes.
(2) Diagnosis and treatment methods
- Check whether the lubricating oil is clean. Because the speed of the supercharger is very high and the matching accuracy between the bearings is also very high, if the lubricating oil is not clean, the shaft of the new supercharger will be damaged quickly, so when replacing the supercharger, replace the lubricating oil and oil. Filters are very important.
- If the lubricating oil and oil filter are replaced when the supercharger is replaced, the service life of the supercharger is still very short, it is caused by too many impurities in the oil passage, and the oil passage needs to be cleaned,
please refer to the following cleaning methods :
- Remove the bad supercharger and drain the oil when the engine is warmed up.
- Add a certain amount of mixed oil (30% oil + 70% diesel).
- Insert the oil inlet pipe of the supercharger into the oil return pipe or seal the outlet of the oil inlet pipe.
- Start the engine, stop after idling for 1 to 2 minutes, and drain off the mixed oil (if it is dirty, it is best to wash it twice). The above work is carried out when the car is hot.
- Clean or replace the oil inlet pipe of the supercharger, clean the oil pan, and replace the machine filter and air filter.
- Install a new supercharger, fill the oil inlet of the supercharger with oil for pre-lubrication, then install it into the oil pipe, fill up the oil in the filter and install it, and finally install other pipes.
- Start the engine, increase the speed after idling for 3 to 5 minutes, and check whether there is oil leakage or air leakage.